Advanced Cardiac Care
ANAHEIM GLOBAL MEDICAL CENTER
Stress can not only ruin your day, but your health. Our team provides superior healthcare to ensure each person can enjoy life in great health.
Anaheim Global Medical Center’s Cardiac Institute, a unique cardiac program in Orange County, provides advanced diagnostic and interventional cardiac treatments for patients suffering from heart-related illnesses. We offer a wide-range of cardiac care, including a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory.
Our Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory provides various services including but not limited to:
- Left and right heart catheterization
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (including balloon and stent placement)
- FFR (fractional flow reserve) measurements
- IFR (instant wave-free ratio
- Pacemaker insertion
- Bi-ventricular intra cardiac defibrillator (Bi V ICD) insertion
- Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP) insertion
Electrocardiography and Echocardiography services include:
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Lexiscan Testing
- Stress Echocardiography
Interventional cardiologists affiliated with Anaheim Global Medical Center have the capability of clearing a cardiac-related blockage from all major branches of the vascular system including the carotid (neck), aortic (chest), iliac (pelvis), femoral (leg), and renal (kidney) arteries. Additionally, our Cardiac Institute offers several types of cardiac surgery, including:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graph
- Valve Repair
- Off-Pump and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- AFX Microwave Surgery System
For more information about these procedures, or to schedule your cardiac surgery at Anaheim Global Medical Center’s Cardiac Institute, please call (714) 563-2844.